What's the promotion kit?
A ready-to-use zip file you can easily download and forward, which contains the BeWelcome.org logo and some templates to design some promotional material for BeWelcome.
What is contained in the kit?
The zip file contains a colored logo psd file. And a blue orange psd file which we used to get the 2 coloured vector graphic version for our T-Shirt shop. It also contains the button templates and some kick off posters (Berlin) templates (eps, svg).
If you are not able to open the files. Please let me know crumbking and I will convert the files in your preferred file format.
How to use the kit?
- You should have photoshop or another program which could read psd files.
- To get some creative input check the posters, flyers and badges page.
- Check the promotion guidelines for further information
How to upload my finished materials?
- First just upload the material as a picture in your gallery and start a forum thread in the design team or communications team.
- You will get some input from other members and later on we could archive your finished work in the download folder of BeWelcome.
- Right now we just forward the new stuff to the guys of the development team and they upload it to a save place for downloading on our server.