Bo D Meeting 29.10.2009
Meeting started at: 29.10.09: 20:00 - London Time
Absent without notification: jilrev
Absent with notification: -
Guest: fake51 took part in the discussion about point 2. on the agenda and gave report of Dev team status.
- Last vol cafe and BoD forum thread - conclusions
- Vol cafe - not very well attended but productive. Newsletter every second month, Maria responsible for it.
- No useful contribution from the BoD forum thread so far.
- Domain providers contacted us about using BW ROX to create portals for Dominican Republic tourist trade
- fake51 answered their technical question
- kiwiflave contacted them to suggest we can provide further support and ask for donation to our project.
- Dev team report
- Low activity - people on holidays and/or busy recently
- There are signals to suggest more activity soon
- Major update was moved to live on the 28.10
- Further work on 'groups' feature is the team's priority
- BoD can support the team by working to increase general member activity and improve communication between teams
- Follow-up on the Returning loan to HospitalityClub friends topic - we had to skip this point due to jilrev not being present.
- Improving volunteer structure and communication between and within teams
- Teams should have coordinators whose role can be defined by the team itself but this is the point person in terms of work coordination and contact
- Before each bod, each coordinator should post a few points about what their team is doing/planning to do/would like to do/problems in the forum thread "input for bod"
- Coordinators will be contacted by demorganna, prompted to report on the forum and take stock of their teams.
- Tgoorden will organize un-conference meeting to get creative juices flowing. Probably on 23-24 January in Antwerp.
Meeting ended at: 29.10.2009 22:00 London Time
Approved by: Kiwiflave 12:52, 30 October 2009 (UTC)