Bo D Meeting 20.03.2012
Meeting started at: 23.03.2012 20.00 (CET)
Participants: Pablo, Gilbert, Matthias
1. suggestion about having an reserve/emergency fundThere is agreement on having a reserve fund that equals one year of expenses around Â�1200. It will be proposed to next GA.
2. Status of Donation CampaignThere is a newsletter draft https://piratenpad.de/bevolunteer and the donation bar tool is ready. The goal is 1000Â� as budgeted. Translators will be prompted to help.
3. Status of new server= No news on the server moving, we keep current hosting for 1 more month. It is not high priority. the biggest advantage woud be a much higher performance
4. Privacy statement and mandatory adress verificationWe received a letter from a member saying that in our privacy statement we say we only ask name, email and zipcode which is not true. We also ask address wich is needed for the website host search function. We must therefore modify to at least ask for the country and city. There will be a newsletter send to all member with this change and the posibility to edit or delete current adress info. Today is the end of the 3 month transition period to drop the accepters adress verification. We will have a chat with developers to discuss how a new anti-spam solution can be deployed in replacement for the old verficiation system.
5. New BV membersThere was some talking with a couple of people that might be interested but they are busy at the moment.
Meeting ended at: 20.03.2012 21.10 (CET)