- BeVolunteer is the legal organisation running BeWelcome.
- BeVolunteer is registered as a non-profit association in Rennes, France, in November 2006.
- The General Assembly and the Board of Directors are the official organs of BeVolunteer.
- Promoting the idea of hospitality by providing the BeWelcome Website is the main object of the association.
- BeVolunteer concept
- Statutes (This is the official text that underlies the legal structure of BeVolunteer.)
- BV rules and regulations (rules about managing BeVolunteer)
- Finances (Financial statements of the previous years, information on how the finances work, budgets, etc)
- General Assembly (Our yearly and legally required meeting.)
- Board of Directors (The democratically chosen governing body, re-elected every year.)
- Board of Directors meeting reports (You can read what's going on inside the board of directors meetings.)
- Application to BeVolunteer membership (If you wish to be able to vote on the Board of Directors, you'll need to be an official, legal member.)
- History of BeVolunteer
- Mission and objectives of BeVolunteer
- Can BeWelcome be sold?