Welcome to our wiki! Read the instructions and get going!

23.08.07

Meeting started at: 20:15

Moderator: Claudia

Participants: Claudia, Frank, Florian, Irina, Jean-Yves, Peter, Marco

Absent without notification: Pierre-Charles (?)

Absent with notification: Micha

Agenda:

  • 1 approval of last report: yes

in charge of approving this report: Frank, Peter

  • 2 next moderator: Claudia
  • 3 pending applications: none
  • 4 Status report
    • send documents to sign to Frank in order to register changes (Jean-Yves)DONE
    • renaming statutes / contact Hannu and/or Kaspar (Peter): Contact established, issue pending
    • make a poll about using Google Groups or Forum for BoD notifications (Frank) DONE
    • proceed on UK account etc. needed for MIVA ads (Peter, Frank) DONE
    • check and approve this report (Florian, Micha)DONE
  • 5 Frequency of BoD conferences
    • meeting every two weeks
    • agenda communicated through mailing list
    • members should make this meeting a high priority and should announce absence by Monday before the actual meeting
    • if less than 5 people attend it is not an official meeting
    • the next official meeting will then be two weeks later (the following scheduled meeting)
  • 6 Other
    • a) poll about using Google Groups, Mailman etc for communication:
      • matter postponed, since we are missing out on information about Joomla
      • Florian will ask Thomas to provide us with this information by next week
    • b) Spam Check
      • some members of BW had chosen 'manual spam check' when it was still available.
      • They need to be notified about our changed spam policy.
      • Their settings will then be changed after a delay of a week.
    • c) Abuse prevention
      • Abuse team is to write a short note for signup informing members that 'external sources' may be taken into consideration for accepting or rejecting members.
      • PR team will then modify,
      • abuse team has last word.
    • d) Skype crowds meeting 6th Sept. 9pm CET
    • e) possible cooperation with esn www.esn.org
      • Florian and Jordi, representative of ESN Spain: brainstorming in Barcelona,
      • Florian and Marco prepare presentation
      • Marco present in Zurich ESN conference 29.-30.Sept
    • f) other cooperation requests
  • Week Action plan
    • renaming statutes / contact Hannu and/or Kaspar (Peter)
    • ask Thomas to provide us with information about Joomla by next week
    • put ads online (Frank, Peter: bank details)
    • inform BoD members about new BoD meeting routine (Frank)
    • notify the (few) members of our changed spam policy and change settings (Irina, Jean-Yves)
    • notify abuse team of their task (Claudia)
    • mail / newsletter about skype meeting (Forian)
    • brainstorm about ESN cooperation with the ESN representative (Florian)
    • handing on contact of French cooperation request to Frank (Florian)

Meeting ended at: 22:30

[[User:tgoorden|tgoorden]] - Wed, 25 Nov 09 14:16:28 +0000

Approved by (include )Thorgal67 22:57, 23 August 2007 (CEST) Fake51 20:08, 30 August 2007 (CEST)

23.08.07