Welcome to our wiki! Read the instructions and get going!

04.06.09

'''This is a split meeting, partly done on 04.06.09, partly on 11.06.09

Meeting started at: 04.06.09: 21:40 - 22:19 11.06.: 21:20-

Moderator: Claudia

Participants: Claudia, Frank, Jean-Yves, Thomas

Absent without notification: -

Absent with notification: Pierre-Charles

Agenda:

  1. approval of last report: yes <br />in charge of approving this report: Tgoorden
  2. next moderator:
  3. pending applications:
  4. Status report
    1. OTRS- minimal-alternative-tool ( Jean-Yves)- OTRS is back...
    2. prepare CNIL declaration (Alban / jilrev - Jean-Yves to ask back)pending
    3. write: how to get active / contribute / help out (Thomas)pending
    4. Check http://www.bevolunteer.org/wiki/BV_members_activity and start the procedure well enough before the GA (Frank + Claudia)first message sent to about 18 people
    5. work more on GA preparation / report (Claudia)pending
    6. work on budget and financial report (Thomas)pending
    7. inform local newspaper about BW party (Frank)pending
    8. forum thread about next volunteer caf?© (Jean-Yves)DONE
  5. Newsletter<br />http://www.bevolunteer.org/wiki/Newsletter_june_09
    1. subaculture's "pledgebank" idea : http://www.bewelcome.org/forums/s675-Making-a-Pledge-for-the-future-of-BW - he will start the pledge if we write a short thing about it in the Newsletter
    2. new group function
    3. GA
    4. get-together in a Brussels bar, some big action before-hand, we are looking for spectacular ideas...
  6. (new) ways for volunteering
    1. coordination is missing
    2. tasks are not visible enough
    3. Thomas will make a proposition that can then be discussed
  7. next Volunteer Caf?©
    1. topics: http://www.bewelcome.org/forums/s691?sidTB=TJTTeCJy0VxryXu8KidSIloKQQ1
    2. date: 18.06.
    3. preparation needed: select topics from the options given in the forum post
  8. Other
  9. Week Action plan
    1. prepare CNIL declaration (Alban / jilrev - Jean-Yves to ask back)
    2. proposition for new ways of volunteering / volunteer structure (Thomas)
    3. keep track of BV members activity procedure (Frank + Claudia)
    4. work more on GA preparation / report (Claudia)
    5. work on budget and financial report (Thomas)
    6. inform local newspaper about BW party (Frank)

Meeting ended at: 11.06. 23:10

Approved by Tgoorden 21:23, 11 June 2009 (UTC)

04.06.09