- We should have a wiki page for those, who are interested in the communication team
- Maybe something similar like they have it for the moderation team, http://www.bewelcome.org/wiki/Forum_Moderator_Application
- How can we improve the procedures for creating a newsletter?
- we can e. g. promote bigger BW events, like Seek the Pig, http://www.bewelcome.org/forums/s15390-Seek_the_Pig_2016 subaculture - Wed, 13 Jan 16 13:12:09 +0100
- looks ok so far, not necessary for the moment
- get in contact with Sammiekong in case you have any ideas
- Interview with Volunteers and Teams girandoliere
- re-organise the wiki main page
- review many wiki page and check links and readability
- make the chat http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bewelcome more poplular and maybe even promote it somewhere on the website
- keep in mind, we always need external sources (websites, newspaper articles, books, ...)
- add "core value" paragraph
- write more info about organisation ( democratic, open, etc...)
- add some pictures about Unconference, GA, etc...
- make infographics with www.easel.ly or infogr.am or..
- translate posters: downloads.bewelcome.org/poster/
Specific promotion - seeking more volunteers / developersconrado888 duesseldorf wind
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.