Welcome to our wiki! Read the instructions and get going!

12.07.2007

Meeting started at: 20:00 CEST

Moderator: Florian

Participants: Claudia, Frank, Peter, Jean-Yves

Absent without notification: Irina

Absent with notification: Pierre-Charles, Marco, Micha

Agenda:

  • 1 approval of last report: DONE

in charge of approving this report: Peter, Frank

  • 2 next moderator: Florian (if the BoD meeting is not cancelled due to the crowds meeting starting at 9pm CEST)
  • 3 pending applications: none
  • 4 Status report
    • finding an international bank with online banking for us (Jean-Yves)pending
    • set up routine for handling donations (communication etc) (Jean-Yves, Micha) pending
    • taking care of GA minutes being public (official publications) (Frank) nearly finished, the BoD decided to make the BoD reports NOT public (only readable for BV members), to make the BoD powers and the GA minutes pages public, the GA preparation page will be archived, links will be updated to the GA minutes page, personal data will be removed before. BoD page will be put on the main public page of BV (Peter).
    • work on flyers to be printed out (Florian, Giovanni, Micha) pending
    • prepare BW work meeting, agenda, send out invitation (19th July, 21:00) (Florian)DONE, mail will be sent in the next days, once the mission and objectives and the logo are on beta page (the news mail refers to them).
    • prepare download platform (Micha) pending
    • take care of impressum / check if domain can be transferred to BV (Peter, Marco) pending: Peter and Jean-Yves will complete the impressum page and move it from test to beta
    • write two pages about hospitality exchange (Jean-Yves, Frank) DONE
    • contact Pascal about name change of his team (Claudia) DONE
  • 5 Promotion Campaign autumn 07

Main questions to be answered and decided by the BoD today:

    • When will we do a launch event (promotion campaign)?
    • When will we launch it?
    • Forum thread: Forum thread campaign
    • member|tgoorden|Thomas will coordinate the campaign, volunteers, technical requirements. He will meet with Frank (if possible) and Florian in person to get to know each other and establish a trustful work atmosphere.
    • the campaign will provide the technical infrastructure for our media relations, which can be used for other campaigns and day to day work :)

No objections concerning the campaign from part of the BoD, deadline will be subject to BeWelcome development - GPL ready (preferably end of September / October). Thomas as (technical) campaign coordinator has been welcomed.

  • 6 BoD communication

Marco will explain his point at the meeting :) Postponed, Marco did not attend the meeting.

  • 7 Logo

Our BW logo should be online before we sent out the mail to all members: means before Saturday (?), it is on test already but should go on the beta version, do we need the little word "beta" in the logo? Micha was not available but tells us he can do this on Monday at the earliest. Florian will contact him about it.

  • 8 Other

Comitas Inter Gentes asked for co-operation, a request for a clear proposal has been required via e-mail.

  • Week Action plan
    • finding an international bank with online banking for us (Jean-Yves)pending
    • set up routine for handling donations (communication etc) (Jean-Yves, Micha) pending
    • taking care of GA minutes being public (official publications) (Frank), Peter for the BoD page
    • work on flyers to be printed out (Florian, Giovanni, Micha)
    • put BW logo and mission (integrated in the about us page?) on beta, by Monday latest (Micha, Jean-Yves)
    • send mail to BW members, Monday or Tuesday at the latest, as soon as the Logo and Mission are on beta page (Jean-Yves)
    • prepare download platform (Micha)
    • take care of impressum / check if domain can be transferred to BV (Peter, Marco)
    • Make impressum page public (Peter and Jean-Yves) DONE
    • Contact Thomas about the launch campaign (Florian)

Meeting ended at: 21:47 CEST

[[User:tgoorden|tgoorden]] - Wed, 25 Nov 09 14:15:34 +0000

Approved by (include )Thorgal67 15:39, 13 July 2007 (CEST)

Fake51 14:33, 17 July 2007 (CEST)

12.07.2007