Welcome to our wiki! Read the instructions and get going!

05.02.09

Meeting started at: 20:30

Moderator: Claudia

Participants: Claudia, Frank, Jean-Yves

Absent without notification: Thomas

Absent with notification: Pierre-Charles

Agenda:

  1. approval of last report: yes <br />in charge of approving this report: Jean-Yves
  2. next moderator: Claudia (?)
  3. pending applications: none
  4. Status report
    1. prepare CNIL declaration (Alban / jilrev - Jean-Yves to ask back)
    2. write a wiki documentation for the treasurer (Jean-Yves)DONE: http://www.bevolunteer.org/wiki/Guidelines_for_treasurer
    3. contact Matthias about spam in OTRS (Claudia)DONE - spam should be moved in the Junk Queue for now.
    4. contact Florian to check out material for a new newsletter (Jean-Yves)
    5. write: how to get active / contribute / help out (Thomas)
    6. check with Fabian for date for volunteer caf?© (Claudia)DONE - waiting for reply
  5. newsletter http://www.bevolunteer.org/wiki/Newsletter_-_February_09
  6. GA
    1. wiki page has to be created
    2. suggestions will be asked in the newsletter
    3. forum thread on BW has to be written and posted just before the newsletter is sent
  7. next Volunteer Caf?©
    1. topics: Local volunteers / BeLocal
    2. date - not sure yet
    3. preparation needed?
  8. Other
  9. Week Action plan
    1. prepare CNIL declaration (Alban / jilrev - Jean-Yves to ask back)
    2. write: how to get active / contribute / help out (Thomas)
    3. set up wiki page for GA (Claudia)
    4. prepare forum post for GA (Frank)

Meeting ended at: 21:50

Jeanyves 20:59, 5 February 2009 (UTC)

[[User:tgoorden|tgoorden]] - Wed, 25 Nov 09 14:14:55 +0000

Approved by (include )

05.02.09