Please implement GroupWikiPage ::column_col2() or create a file "/var/rox/deployment/www.bewelcome.org-644a61a/htdocs/../build/groups/templates/groupwiki.column_col2.php"
We try to test the emulated MediaWiki syntax for our wiki here: http://test.bewelcome.org/wiki/MarkupCheck
Starting on the 29th of August (2009) we'll start moving the old wiki information from www.bevolunteer.org/wiki to www.bewelcome.org/wiki. The move will be done to by hand because it is as much about updating and removing outdated information as it is about a moving of content. It is hard to predict how long it will take, but it would be nice to have the entire BeVolunteer.org domain cleaned up by the end of September.
Anyone can join and is encouraged to become a member of the BeWelcome Wiki task force group.
Every page (about 580) on www.bevolunteer.org/wiki will eventually have to be "tagged" and locked. You can do this by:
- Moving the content to the proper location in BeWelcome. (Is it a FAQ? Should it go into a group page? Should it go into the FAQ?)
- Depending on the way it was resolved, add one of the following templates at the top of the page:
- Moved: The page has successfully been moved.
- Deprecated: The page hasn't been moved because it has become irrelevant.
- PartialMove: Some combination of moving and deprecation. Note what your approach was in the discussion page.
- Unresolved: Difficult pages that require further attention before they can be fully abandoned.
- Protect the page from further editing (except for Unresolved pages).
- Please bring discussions about the Wiki into the discussion pages of the Wiki task force. Try to avoid starting a discussion on the Wiki whenever possible.