(I'm taking the topic from Skype into this discussion group)
We need to pick up the following tasks (following Florian's remarks and mine):
- Formally deciding the structure of the BoD and individual responsibilities.
- Decide on the strategy (working groups? coordinators?) to merge the BV wiki and to "put to rest" the blog and the forum.
- Start on some communication tasks, including announcing the new BoD, etc.
The current suggestion for the BoD structure would be:
- Florian: president
- Thomas: Vice
- Maria: Communications officer (which secretly involves the official task of secretary?)
- Gilbert: Treasurer
- Jean-Yves: no official function, but our link to the BW history
I talked to all of you about this and believe everyone felt comfortable with this proposal (including Gilbert who might be offline for a while). If you agree formally here, we can get to work! For everyone's information, I will be traveling a bit until the 26th of July. I would love to help with the transition stuff and believe that perhaps the 27th is a good starting date to start merging things. It will give people the time to prepare technically.