Hello Dear travlers
most travelling books, weatherforcasts may warn you no to come to East Africa as it is Rainny season during summer!!
Yes there will be heavy rain speacilly in Northern historical circuit in the case of Ethiopia , but
I have to remind you Southern Ethiopia Specially The South Omo valley region is dry during rany seaon
WHAT IS IS SOUTH OMO VALLEY??
- There are more than 20 tribes in this region, MURSI known for the put plates between thier lips,
- Hamer, in Turmi know for the Bull jumping Ceremony, that is a rite of passage if one want to marry Should Jump over the rows of bulls, if he Fails couldnot mary and the girl whip
- Omorate Dasenesh Tribes are resemble to the Turkana of Kenya
- ............ALL ARE LIVING IN JUNGLES ,NAKED no cloth in the 21st century
- THE Great rify calley region is found here and You will pass the lakes like ABAYA,CHAMO known for the crocodile market
- LAke Turkana That is found between Ethiopia, Kenya ,Uganda...........
Enjoy your Summer time