At the end of October or beginning of November BeVolunteer (the non-profit organization behind BeWelcome) wants to hold its annual General Assembly (GA). We are currently looking for a location to host this.
Ideally we are looking for the following:
- a free conference room that can host up to 30 people, from Friday evening till Sunday afternoon
- wifi connections and free internet
- easily reachable by hitchhiking/public transport
- possibilities to party/meet members in the evening
If you have any suggestions, ideas or know of locations that would suit us, please feel free to post your comments here.
Just to give you an idea, in the past we used the following locations:
- Brussels, Belgium
- Linux Hotel, Essen, Germany
- Rennes, France
- Grimbergen, Belgium