The countdown is on for the first BIG event to celebrate BeWelcomes 10th anniversary:
Come to Berlin from April 28th to May 1st and join a loooong weekend full of activities, meet the city with its touristy and off the beaten track sights, and most of all: Meet other BeWelcome members and have a good time together!
Here is the program that the local BeWelcomers put together for you:
Please have a look at the different activities and join them separarely to make life easer for the organizers:
Friday April 28th
- 19:00 Critical Mass from Nettelbeckplatz, Wedding (bike needed)
- 20:00 Critical Mass from Mariannenplatz, Kreuzberg (bike needed)
- 22:00 BeerWelcome @ Prater Biergarten, Kastanienallee, Prenzlauer Berg
Saturday April 29th
- 12:00 Picnick in the Park, location to be announced (please bring food/drinks/games)
- 13:00 Berlin Spring Climb @ Mount Mitte (costs involved)
- 17:00 Brewery Tour, Prenzlauer Berg & Wedding
- 22:00 Nightingale Dark Walk, location to be announced
Sunday April 30th
- 13:00 'Classic' city tour, start at Clock on Alexanderplatz
- 13:00 'Alternative' city tour, Friedrichshain
- 18:00 Evening Picnick @ Tempelhofer Feld, Tempelhof
- 21:00 Walpurgisnacht @ Mauerpark, Prenzlauer Berg
Monday May 1st
A BIIIG Thank You to the organizers - specially to amnesiac84 who motivated the other organizers.
Looking at the list of attendees it seems to become a huge French-German "jumelage" (partnership) :)
I am very sorry not being able to attend myself. It is the celebration weekend of the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents and family business has to come first this weekend. Really sorry not being able to meet you all in Berlin!