I just quit my job, left the key to my aparment, burned all cash on party, now im going to hitchhike the world and try to survive.
Lets call it "Plan A" :P
Australia is famous for its wide and wild open spaces with numerous tourist attraction sights. A visitor to Australia can never leave the country disappointed because of the variety of places to visit and enjoy. In fact, Australia is one of the leading tourist destinations in the world. Every year, thousands of tourists flock the country's airports and docks. The country aims to achieve sustainable tourism by attaining quality growth in a way that does not waste the natural or built environment. It also aims to preserve the culture, history, and heritage of Australia's local community. So what is it that makes Australia's tourism sustainable? Here is a quick look at the top five reasons sustainable tourism is catching up in Australia.
1. The government has formulated policies that promote domestic and international tourism, but has also rolled out educative programs to ensure the people understand the essence of conserving the environment. For this reason, Australian's are now fully aware of the hazards of depleting the environment, and are keen to ensure future generations enjoy what they are currently savouring. This awareness is now being felt all over the country even as the number of local and international tourists continues to rise.
2. The government appreciates the significance of collaborating with the private sector, and has ensured it brings every tourism sector stakeholder on board. This collaboration is important for ensuring everyone understands the emptiness that will manifest when the environment is depleted. For this reason, people are now taking measures to ensure they enjoy what Australia has to offer without degrading the environment.
3. Australia believes in and supports fair trade tourism. The country ensures all partners remain committed to the ideals the country holds dear. For instance, cases of child or sexual exploitation are unheard of, and everyone understands his or her responsibility to the state and to fellow people. This sense of pride has rejuvenated Australian's believe in the beauty of their own country, which they now guard with unprecedented jealousy.
4. Promotion of Local Tourism and Sport
The government's relentless promotion of local tourism has seen an unprecedented surge in the number of Australians willing to sample their expansive but well-endowed country. The sense of pride radiating among the people is a boost to the tourism industry. In addition, the national teams' exploits on the global scene has reignited a sense of national pride and Australians are sampling these victories responsibly.
5. Previously Under-explored Areas
Local and international tourists are discovering that Australia has much more to offer. They are taking this advantage to explore and discover the real beauty of Australia. In addition, the diversification of the tourism sector means a larger portion of the population can now benefit directly.
In essence, Australia is indeed a wonder of the world. There is so much to do and see in this expansive country that you can never get all the time you need. What is more, Australians are warm and friendly, and will gladly welcome you to their country. So what are you waiting for? Get an Australian Visa and get to sample what this amazing country has to offer. You will be surprised by how much you have been missing.
As preparation for the next software release some work has to be done on the server side which might impede using the site for around an hour on Tuesday, 7th of October starting at 10 pm CET.
If everything works as planned the site should be usuable during that time will access might be slower as usual.
PS: 10pm CET means 10am in Honolulu, 4pm in New York, 1:30 am on Wednesday, 8th in Mumbai, and 4am in Hongkong.